As of the the 19th of October 2020, the Department of Home Affairs in South Africa has issued 22 new high-risk countries to the travel ban list. These new countries were added in response to the increasing number of cases within these countries.
The 22 New countries added:
- United Kingdom
However, people from high risk countries who may visit SA fall in the following categories: business travellers, holders of critical skills visas, investors and people on international mission in sports, arts, culture and science.
- Updated Information regarding radiological report & police clearance certificate
- DHA Visa Extension Directive in March 2023
- Neues Update zu ausländischen Waiver- und Visa-Anträgen
- Foreign Parents of South African Citizen Children are now permitted to apply for South Africa Relatives Visa inside of South Africa with an allowance to work.￼
- UPDATE: Temporary measures in respect of foreign nationals in light of a backlog being experienced in processing outcomes on Waiver applications and Visa applications.