With the national lockdown in South Africa effecting foreign nationals that are living & working in South Africa, Black Pen’s immigration lawyers have complied a document, highlighting the key information that all South African corporate enterprises need to know.
The document includes sections with regards on what actions to take and be aware of during the national lockdown, after it and the general rules and regulations to hiring and having foreign nationals employed by your business.
To access this free document click here to download.
- Neues Update zu ausländischen Waiver- und Visa-Anträgen
- Foreign Parents of South African Citizen Children are now permitted to apply for South Africa Relatives Visa inside of South Africa with an allowance to work.￼
- UPDATE: Temporary measures in respect of foreign nationals in light of a backlog being experienced in processing outcomes on Waiver applications and Visa applications.
- UPDATE: Expired South African visas extended until 31st March 2021.
- Welcome Kamil to our Black Pen Family 😊