As South Africa has opened its borders to international travelers, as of the 1st October 2020, under the level 1 lockdown rules and regulations, the department of home affairs has started re-instating visa exceptions for travellers.
To find out more, click below to download and read the full directive.
- Updated Information regarding radiological report & police clearance certificate
- DHA Visa Extension Directive in March 2023
- Neues Update zu ausländischen Waiver- und Visa-Anträgen
- Foreign Parents of South African Citizen Children are now permitted to apply for South Africa Relatives Visa inside of South Africa with an allowance to work.￼
- UPDATE: Temporary measures in respect of foreign nationals in light of a backlog being experienced in processing outcomes on Waiver applications and Visa applications.