Kamil was born in Poland. He graduated from the University of Gdansk in Poland and LMU in Germany. He has dual citizenship in Poland and Germany and is now a permanent resident in South Africa.He is highly skilled in the field of critical skills work visa applications, spousal visas and retired persons‘ visa applications. He is detail-oriented, accurate with an uncompromising work ethic. He is great at managing multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining composure and a sense of humor. Kamil constantly strives to understand the client’s needs and deliver direction ensuring the best roadmap for achieving an exceptional result. He believes a simple and passionate message allows a customer to understand what immigration business stands for and what it can deliver. He was headhunted from one of the big 4 accounting firms where he was responsible for giant US clients prior to joining Black Pen immigration in December 2020 as an Immigration Specialist. Kamil is fluent 3 languages Polish, German and English. We are excited to have you on board!
- Updated Information regarding radiological report & police clearance certificate
- DHA Visa Extension Directive in March 2023
- Neues Update zu ausländischen Waiver- und Visa-Anträgen
- Foreign Parents of South African Citizen Children are now permitted to apply for South Africa Relatives Visa inside of South Africa with an allowance to work.￼
- UPDATE: Temporary measures in respect of foreign nationals in light of a backlog being experienced in processing outcomes on Waiver applications and Visa applications.